• Applications should be made on the dates specified on the website of the Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences at http://fenbilimleri.ankara.edu.tr.
• Interviews and science exams for foreign nationality students are carried out in our Department.
• Turkish and foreign candidates who have completed their education abroad and meet the entry requirements must obtain an equivalency certificate from the Turkish Council for Higher Education to be eligible for permanent registration.
• Undergraduate Degree Certificate.
• Undergraduate Degree Transcript (Graduation degree must be at least 2.00 in the quatrain scoring system and those who have not graduated from Ankara University must submit 2 certified copies).
• Foreign Language Certificate (a minimum score of 50 from the YDS, UDS or KPDS is required for Thesis Master’s Degree. In addition, a certificate showing equivalent points taken from a foreign language examination with international validity). The foreign language requirement does not apply for the Non-thesis Master’s Degree Programs.
• A minimum score of ≥60 from any one of the Numerical, Verbal, or Equal Weight score calculations taken from the Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Exam (ALES).
• Identity Card copy bearing the Republic of Turkey Identification Number.
NOTE: Those willing to apply but do not have an adequate ALES or Foreign Language (YDS) score may apply as a “special student”. The special studentship period will be limited to two semesters. Foreign candidates please see the “Foreign Students” section under “Application”.